When I reviewed Iron Man here, I stumbled upon Robert Downey Jr.'s name in the credits for The Incredible Hulk. So I knew Tony Stark aka Iron Man was going to make his way into the film. I didn't expect, however, for him to make his way into a TV spot. Anything for money, I guess.
Not a huge plot spoiler by any means, but certainly a surprise to the casual movie-goer. The TV spot running this week (below) starts off with Stark wondering about an "unusual problem" (Hulk). It's sort of interesting that the other character replies, "You should talk" when Stark asked about the problem. Are we already alluding to his alcoholism? And is "unusual" the proper adjective for that?
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
The Incredible Hulk: Latest TV Spot, Pretty Much Spoilers
Either way, it's good to see that The Incredible Hulk will at least won't be a complete failure simply by piggybacking on Iron Man's success. From what I've seen through trailers and taking a look at the cast, it definitely seems decent. Although, for the record, I didn't think the last one was bad at all. One could even argue Edward Norton > Eric Bana = Jennifer Connelly > Liv Tyler, but I guess we'll get into that once I actually see the new one on Friday.
Posted by
Mark Rowan
at
1:11 AM
Labels: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk
No comments:
Post a Comment