Here's a photo from the Toad's place show - Girl Talk and Passion Pit - that we actually went to! I'm one of those nondescript indie kids in the back, far right enjoying themselves.
Passion Pit is playing the Iron Horse Music Hall tonight in Northampton, Mass. at 10 p.m. Nashville, Tenn.'s Paper Route and Greenpoint, Brooklyn's Cale Parks are opening.
Remember Passion Pit's Chunk of Change EP? It was great, right? CMJ thought so, too and the band were giving away some free music (well, Mark was as well with his monthly mixes). The show is only $13 tonight and the supporting bands sounds pretty good.
Say hi if you see us. I'll probably have a camera with me that is twice my size.

2 comments:
P.S. Sorry the text is mad big - blogger went a little crazy when I asked for a specific size of text.
i heard this show sucked dick.
Post a Comment