Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Staying Productive with As Tall As Lions

The band As Tall As Lions has busted out an EP, Into the Flood, as of Nov. 28 and even with a new mix of sounds, these five tracks stay true to ATAL's originality. They put it out in three weeks, which is kind of impressive. The best track on there is "We're the Ones That Keep You Warm At Night." I did my first band interview ever with ATAL's frontman Dan Nigro, published in The Recorder, for the Dec. 12 issue.

They have a show coming up, tomorrow actually, on Dec. 13 at Toad's Place in New Haven with The Receiving End of Sirens. Doors open at 7 p.m. As of now, its not sold out and tickets are only $12/14. I have class at that time, but if not, I'd probably think about going.

If you can't make that show:

Dec. 14 - The Living Room in Providence, R.I.
Dec. 15 - The Station in Portland, Maine
Dec. 16 - School of Rock in South Hackensack, N.J.
Dec. 17 - The Gramercy Theatre in New York, N.Y. is SOLD OUT, sorry
Dec. 18 - The Loft @ The Chance in Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
Dec. 29 - The Palladium in Worcester, Mass.

They look really busy.

No comments: