Tuesday, December 11, 2007

White Williams is Heading Up to NE

For some reason White Williams has decided to start off his next tour in Cambridge, Mass. at the Middle East Upstairs on Jan. 12. But he's also stopping in New Haven at BAR Nightclub on Jan. 13 with the band Ecstatic Sunshine, which means I have to start working on a fake ID right now or grow, like, 7 inches. Mark your iCal if you haven't already. I know Ed has.

If you're not familiar with White and his beats, he's got two of my favorite songs by him up on his MySpace: "Route to Palm" and "New Violence." There's also a list posted of tour dates.

Here's a review of White Williams' album, Smoke, by The Recorder's own Ed Gaug.

By the way, I'm Melissa- co speaker of the podcast a few posts back. I look forward to posting more on here and Mark has given me permission to copyedit Ed's stuff.

P.S. The title of the post is the link to some more information on Pitchfork.

No comments: