Death Cab for Cutie gave the Internet a scare last week when a fake leak of their upcoming album, Narrow Stairs, flooded blogs. I was told it was god awful and from a German (at least foreign, I forget the details) cover band. I hope it was plotted by the band themselves as a publicity move, although they will forever be known as the "thank god this isn't really Death Cab" band.
Anyways, you can find Narrow Stairs in stores on May 15, but they will be coming your way in two different forms before that.
Today their video for "I Will Possess Your Heart" will premiere on both MTV.com and VH1.com at noon. The following day it will appear on the band's website, but I'm sure YouTube and then us will have it before then.
The band also has two dates before the album's release in the area. And they are as followed:
5.09 @ Providence Piers - Providence, RI
5.10 @ Bank of America Pavilion - Boston, MA
Friday, April 11, 2008
New Death Cab Video + Providence Show
Posted by
Mark Rowan
at
1:49 AM
Labels: Death Cab for Cutie, music video, Providence
No comments:
Post a Comment